Saturday, August 20, 2011

FUTURE VEGAN

So... I just saw the Documentary "Forks Over Knives"!  And have been doing research on diet, eating right, exercise and etc.  Not that I have a good diet, or exercise regularly..... I plan to convert over the next month, or so......

BUT, it looks like everyone should stop eating all Animal products and all Dairy products, including any foods that are associated in any way with animals, as in fertilizers and etc. used to grow vegetables and etc.

AND, this will reduce, or even eliminate, or could reverse;  Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes.... a very long list of diseases....

BTW, this can be done now, immediately....   You can start today!

Watch the movie, then contact the doctors in the movie.

Contact Dr. McDougall and take part in his programs in Santa Rosa, Califronia.


Disclaimer..... I am in no way associated with "Forks Over Knives", any of the cast, or crew of that movie, nor am I in any way associated with Dr. McDougall.  I am only hoping to help all humans.

John Avatar™

No comments:

Post a Comment